SolaWrap's Own Greenhouse Kit Designs
Who Is The SolaWrap Greenhouse Intended For?
- Commercial growers who depend on the strength of the frame coupled with the superior covering SolaWrap.
- Commercial growers who don't have time to recover the greenhouse every 4 years or when the poly film fails.
- Commercial growers who can't afford a crop failure due to a breach in the film after a storm.
- Home owners who want the Cadillac of greenhouse kits- A serious professional greenhouse.
- Commercial growers and homeowners alike who live in snowy, windy regions that need a very strong greenhouse covering and structure.
Greenhouse Kit Includes:
- SolaWrap Film to construct the greenhouse
- Metal frame with all the parts
These kits include everything needed to construct a greenhouse except baseboards, heating and cooling.
Greenhouse Kit Sizes
- 24' x 64'
- 24' x 96'
- 30' x 72'
- 30' x 96'
- 34' x 114'
* Please call 855-SOLA-USA for further information.
- SolaWrap greenhouse kits are made with American made galvanized steel tubing.
- Thickness of the Tubing: Standard bows are 1 5/8" round, 16 gauge (wall thickness is .065) Heavier duty bows are 1 7/8" round 13 gauge (.095)
- Purlins: All SolaWrap greenhouses have 5 purlins as well as collar ties and vertical bracing.
- What differentiates a SolaWrap Greenhouse? SolaWrap houses only have one connection pint. The bows are only 2 pieces with an 18" sleeve that connects the two bows.
- End Walls: All kits have steel end walls
- Doors: All kits have steel doors that can be customized when ordering.
Discounted prices for multiple greenhouse purchases.
Do you have a quick question? Please submit it below.