Greenhouses….they come in a variety of sizes, exist in varied climates, and contain all types of plants. What are the Top 5 tips to better your chances of having a successful greenhouse? It starts with the cover. Introducing SolaWrap.….
SolaWrap Films is a unique greenhouse covering material that has been in Europe for over 30 years.
Here are the Top 5 Tips for a successful greenhouse:
- Diffused Light: SolaWrap offers up to 83% diffused light. That makes it the only product on the market with both high transparency and a high diffusion rate.
- R-value of 1.7: SolaWrap save energy thus saving you money
- 10-year warranty against UV degradation: This film will not change color, get foggy or streaky.
- Water-tight and airtight: When used as a greenhouse roofing or walls, SolaWrap has withstood hailstorms, snowstorms and hurricane winds with both hot and cold snaps.
- Strong: Withstands up to 120 pounds per square foot of snow load = approx 15 feet of snow!
SolaWrap greenhouse film’s magic lies within the unique bubble design. This bubble design allows for a full year-round production at a fraction of the cost of traditional greenhouse films. 83% of sunlight diffuses through more than 100 air bubbles per square feet. This gives your plants 30% of healthy infrared light. This even diffusion avoids shading and burning areas. The results are faster growing, healthy plants