How to Recover your Greenhouse with SolaWrap Greenhouse Plastic/Poly
If you are thinking about using SolaWrap greenhouse covering film to recover your existing greenhouse, here are a few things we will need to know:
- What style of greenhouse do you have? Quonset, gable, Chinese style etc.
- What is the size of building- both length and width?
- What is the current bow spacing (most important)?
- What are the venting options currently?
- What is the length of house from the ground up and over to ground?
- Is this a full house recover or just the roof?
- Do you have a solid wall or a roll up option not using SolaWrap?
Let's address some of your questions with the links below:
- How do you connect SolaWrap to the frame?
- How do you install SolaWrap? What are the instructions?
- Can we add roll-up/drop-down curtains?
- Will SolaWrap hold up in my climate?
- How you get a free sample of SolaWrap and a connector?
- How well will my crops grow in a SolaWrap greenhouse?
- Want to see some pictures?
There are so many options with SolaWrap. Perhaps you want a new greenhouse? What ever your thoughts or questions, just give us a call and let us help you decide if SolaWrap is the best choice for your personal situation. 760.597.9298 or