The Greenhouse Polyethylene Of The Future Is Here Today!
Polydress Solawrap provides an all year round growing solution. It is more resistant to hail storms and snow than any other film on the market.
Transparency and Diffusion
Polydress SolaWrap guarantees an even amount of light diffusion over the entirety of the structure- approximately 83% of which 30% is healthy infrared light. More than 100 air bubbles per square foot!
Polydress Solawrap greenhouse plastic remains clear optimizing incoming sunlight and maintaining proper interior temperature levels.
SolaWrap Covers: This Greenhouse Covering Offers:
- R-Value 1.7 compared to an R value of 0.85 for 6 mil polyethylene
- 83% transparency
- 10 year warranty against UV degradation
- up to 83% diffused light (only product on the market with both high transparency and high diffusion)
- 120 lbs per square foot snow load rating (approx 15 feet of snow)
- 100 mph wind rating (has survived 135 mph windstorms in Alaska)
- Full UV Degradation warranty of 10 years (better warranty than polycarbonate)
- Has been shown to last up to 27 years on greenhouses in Europe
- Does not yellow or get brittle
- Flexible so it can be rolled up inside wall curtains
- More cost efficient than polycarbonate
- It's the "ONE AND DONE" film! Put it up once and forget it.